reviews / media
The following links are some of the media postings and reviews about John Wilcox and his art.
• “Dallas is a Haven for Private Art Spaces“. Dallas Morning News, July 2015. Critic Rick Brettell discusses the private venues for viewing art in Dallas, in particular The Wilcox Space.
• “Creating A Legacy – And a Gallery – For Late Artist John Wilcox”. KERA Dallas, Art & Seek segment produced by Joan Davidow and Anne Bothwell on the work of John Wilcox and the creation of The Wilcox Space in Dallas.
• “Field Trip Dallas, Part 1”. Article in Glasstire Texas by Paul Middendorf, February 2014 featuring The Works of John Wilcox: 1980-1983.
• “How Deep Ellum and Exposition Park are back on the art track”. Article in FD Luxe by Rick Brettell about The Wilcox Space and art spaces in Deep Ellum and Exposition Park
• “Pieces of Wood Floating Away”. A video by C.J. Davis documenting an interview about Wilcox and his art.
• “Where is the Power”. Online catalog comments by Terri Thornton, Curator of Education, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth.
• “Finding the Right Words”. Article from The Dallas Observer by Jennifer Medina about Wilcox’s show at Barry Whistler Gallery in March 2010.
• “In A Silent Way”. Article from The Dallas Observer by Brett McCabe about Wilcox’s show at Barry Whistler Gallery in July 2001.